Member Booking Guidelines
To make a booking using the Christiania Booking System you need to:
- be a paid up Christiania member
- have valid logon details for the current season
- have an active PayPal account
- be familiar with the Booking Rules
Enter your login details
You will taken to the Availability Check page. You can check availability in 2 ways:
1. Availability Calendar:
Eenter the number of bunks you want to book and click Display Calendar – days with the number of bunks available are displayed in green, unavailable days are in pink:
You can select the dates you want and click Book Now! – this will take you to the Booking Form (see below)
2. Availability by Date:
Enter the number of bunks you want to book, your arrival and departure dates, and click Check Availability. If the number of bunks are available this message will display:
Click OK to go to the Booking Form
If the specified number of bunks is not available this message will display:
You can then search for alternative dates.
The Booking Form
Complete the form as follows:
- Room type is always "Bunk"
- Bunks is the total number of bunks (or people) you are booking
- Adults and Children is the number of adults and children you are booking for
- Membership Type/Season is normally “Member”. It can be “Non Member” if you have been given approval from the booking officer to book a guest. “Off Season” is the summer rate.
- Choose the Arrival Date using the built-in calendar, and then do the same for Departure Date
- Be sure to set your estimated Arrival time - it's important that other lodge occupants know when to expect you
- Enter the Names of all people booked in, as well as the ages of anyone under the age of 18
Click the Calculate button - the cost of your stay will be displayed - this includes the 3% PayPal booking fee.
Click Book Now to go to the Booking Confirmation page
Enter your name and contact details as requested. Remember to tick the box: I confirm that I agree to the Terms & Conditions of booking.
Click the Confirm button to be taken to the PayPal website. You will be asked to enter your PayPal email address and password. A payment request for Christiania Ski Club will appear. Follow the prompts and click on “Pay Now”. When paid, PayPal will confirm payment as well send a confirmation link to the Christiania Online Booking system confirming your booking.
Go to your email account. There should be two emails. One from PayPal and one from Christiania Ski Club confirming your booking with the reservation number. If these two emails do not appear, your booking has not been confirmed.